Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Mexico: Where I found my hidden talent, amongst other things.


If you follow us on Instagram, you may have noticed that we took a little trip.

We went to Puerto Vallarta with TJ's family and we had so much fun.

Between the Virgin Chunky Monkeys, converting our waiter to Mormonism, the Miami Psychic, card games until 1:00 in the morning every night and finding out that I can sing exactly like Michael McDonald, I would say that this trip was a success.




I actually sound better than this guy, if you can believe it.

You can hire me out for Weddings, Bar Mitzvahs and Anniversary Parties.  

Just message me for more details.

Anyway, we had so much fun.  Especially at 11:00 everyday when Water Aerobics started






You can see where the boys get their sweet moves if you watch TJ in that video and their Aunt Alex was always there to shake her groove thing with them.


Teej and I were able to get away one day and do a repelling and zip line tour.  




We were too cheap to buy the photo package with the tour, but if you want to see what went down, you can check out Sydney's Facebook.  She's got that on lock.

The boys swam everyday, even when it rained.

  

When we finally went in to take a tub, this was the usual occurrence 



He would be out for a good 20 minutes.

The dinner shows were awesome.  

Some of them awesomely terrible and I finally knew what my performing group really looked like when we went on tour. 

The shows really kept everyone's attention

Win didn't really care for these dancers.  He was out.

We ate at exotic places that TJ told me afterward reuse their salsa.  And by reuse I mean TJ had once seen them dump someones old salsa back into the "fresh" salsa.



Smiling.  Blissfully unaware of the whole salsa situation.

If you are going to Puerto Vallarta in the future, go to Las Palapa for dinner one night.  The view is to die for.

Yes, it looks like a romantic photo opp, but really our boys were screaming in the background.  I went to my happy place for this smile.  TJ is not so convincing.

Not happy unless they were walking around with Grandpa.  Good thing they're cute.

We had such a great time and didn't want it to end.

Thanks Todd and Trish for such an awesome trip!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am jealous. (and impressed you took the kids). I am not sure if I am that brave yet to fly more than two hours with them. As is, I refuse to go to the store alone still.