Monday, July 1, 2013

A Sheepish Hello

Hi.

I just wanted to give you a little shock today when you looked at your blog feed

also

I'm feeling obligated.


I need to write more on this Blog.


It's family journal and a way that our families in the Mother Land can see what we are doing.


I'm not promising anything, just so you know.

You will also notice that I changed the look of our blog.

The chevron pattern was making me dizzy.

Oh

and it's hotter than Hell in Seattle today.

90 degrees.

Zip your lips AZ, UT and wherever else people.

Seattleites don't have a little thing we like to call AC.

That's what you get for living by the water.


1 comment:

Allison said...

I fully support this. Did you see mine? I'm not even trying to write, just post some old pictures. I would love to hear more from you!