Tuesday, December 16, 2008

My New Spa

So a bunch of people have been asking me where I've been working lately so I thought that maybe I could answer some of your questions. A couple of weeks ago I started working at a spa in Sugarhouse called The O2 Spa. For some of you that don't know what I do I'm a Master Aesthetician which means I do all of that fun stuff like Facials, Waxing, Manicures, Pedicures and pretty much everything in between. This spa has a really contemporary and laid back feeling to it and we use this new product line that called Livia that is based out of Salt Lake. It's organic and very effective. Livia is probably the best line that I have ever used. If any of you need any kind of skin care therapy or just feel like you need a break come and see me. When you call and make your appointment just ask for me to give you the treatment and I will give you the friendship discount!! Gift Certificates are always available for anyone that needs a great gift for someone but doesn't know what to get them.

Here is the link if you want to check out the Menu:
www.theo2spa.com

1 comment:

Spencer Davis said...

TJ told me to ask you for a Brazilian wax. He told me that it would really take care of my unsighlty lip hair. Personaly, I think my mustache is very handsome and I don't know what he's talking about. How much does one of those cost?