Sunday, November 16, 2008

A Penny For Your Thoughts

When was the last time you went Penny Tapping? High School? Junior High? For TJ and I it was this Friday. We were sitting on our couch that night watching our favorite channel (HDTV) when we heard a tapping on our window. TJ asked me if I knew what that was. I said no and being the big brave man that he is he went outside to see our friends and neighbors, Richard and Emily White, trying to restick the penny back on our window. Richard was holding a fishing pole so that he would have enough line and enough control to penny tap us from the comforts of their home (they live across the street). After a hearty laugh we invited them in and put our heads together to see who we should do it to. To make a long story short we ended up penny tapping two of our friends and I had forgotten how much fun it was. I guess it's even more fun to do it while your married because no one ever thinks it's you because we are supposed to be mature adults now. We sure showed them.

1 comment:

Richard and Emily said...

It's too bad we ran out of fishing line, we could have done it all night long!

Good times :)