Sunday, November 9, 2008

The King still lives


If any of you know me you know that Halloween is my favorite holiday. I think about it all year long always trying to think of what I will be next year. I love being scared and I LOVE haunted houses. Well this year was a little different. Beginning of October we moved back to SLC and I guess we have been a little preoccupied. All of a sudden Halloween was upon us and we had a party to go to but no costumes. A trusty friend that works at my mom's store overheard me asking for costume ideas and came to our rescue. She had this fat Elvis costume. Now the first thought that came to my mind was "I'm going to look AWESOME in this" and then I realized that I have to do a couples costume (this is a first for me) and TJ was going to need to wear this. Now I've never been that girl that wants to try to look hot for Halloween, this is my opportunity to look funny. TJ and I tried to come up with something that would be funny and go with a fat Elvis. A ham sandwich? A fried pickle perhaps (one of Elvis' favorite treats)? But no, in such short time the only thing that we could think of was Priscilla his wife. I wasn't super happy but I let go of my pride and let TJ be the one with all of the glory. He almost won first place in the costume contest! So another Halloween has come and gone and we will be thinking of a better one for next year.
Let's hope that Spencer and Allison can step up to the plate next year.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

AL! You are freaking sexy!!! TJ is such a goofball! Love the blog!

Spencer Davis said...

I'm sorry we ruined halloween for you guys. I am already trying to think of ideas for next year.

Darby Family said...

You guys look awesome! We miss you down here.

Anonymous said...

hey tiggle i love that if you do a google image search for my name that all the pictures are of you. yes ive googled myself, what else is there to do when youre a celebrity?

zena

Nate Bowen said...

i love the outfit, hey did spencer have his halloween party this year.