Monday, December 5, 2011

i'm so good at blogging, i'm thinking about going professional

      after many of my readers told me they missed my entries, i thought i would finally grace you all with my internet presence.  by many readers i mean my friend elise and by entries i mean the one every six months that i churn out and seriously, what would i blog about?  my gourmet dinner i ordered from pizza hut?   how about the cute onsies that i pay my friend brooklyn to make?  i promise i would take photos of the delivery man and the money exchange between me and brooklyn so that it's easier for you to see how i do it.
     if you couldn't tell, i'm kidding and i love looking at those kinds of blogs.  i live vicariously through those women and i pretend that i'm going to sew myself a new dress tonight, but i never do.  after the boys go to bed i sit on the couch with the teejer and watch whatever we have recorded on the dvr and i honestly feel completely fulfilled doing so.  but you ladies who blog, keep it coming because it's women like me that are obsessed with you.  i even commented on one of those blogs the other day and the chick wrote me back wanting to meet me at starbucks for a drink.  i almost passed out, i was so excited.  i never wrote her back though.  i don't want my image of her to be shattered.  she is perfect in my eyes.
   
    anyway onto what you really want to see.

      THE CUTEST BABIES EVER!!!

       look at those little buddies.  they are 7 months old now and so much fun!
       on a more important note
             we have four stockings now for christmas!
              i looked over at the fireplace the other night and thought "whoa, we have a real family going on here."  and no i didn't make those stockings, picked them up at good ol' pottery barn but i'll let visitors think that i did.
            well, merry christmas and happy birthday to me this month.  i'll sign off with more photos of my favorite little men.


5 comments:

natalie said...

ahhh such cuties!

Tasharoo said...

Well, YOU are one of "those" women for me! You've blogged more in the last 7 months than I have in the past 2 years! You are awesome!

Tasharoo said...

P.S. I was shattered that I didn't get to see the super W's when you were here for Alex's wedding. Shattered.

brooklyn Norton said...

YESSSSSSSSS

that brooklyn lady is pretty awesome :)

thanks for the update...ps still wanna see pics of your casa cause we won't be up there for a bit!

Ashley said...

Three things......#1 your babies are adorable!!! I cant believe they are 7 months already, and the one on the left in the 1st pic (not sure who is who) looks JUST like TJ!! #2 This post was so funny! I am totally like you. I want people to think I'm crafty, but come on.....we all know the truth. #3 DO you seriously have a farm house sink? JEALOUS!!!! I 2nd Brooklyn NOrton, I want to see pics of your house!!! I look forward to another post in 6 months!!