Tuesday, February 22, 2011

this is what 21 weeks with twins looks like

     so i caved.  here's a photo.  it's weird being a freakshow.  i had a bride and her friend blatantly stare at my stomach as they talked to me.  they wouldn't look into my eyes.  it was so bad that elise, who works with me, even pointed it out.
     we had our the big 20 week ultrasound last week and everything is looking great!  they are super active and doing really well.  here are the boy's profiles:








                                                           so fun!!   

7 comments:

Tyler and Erika Hanks said...

They look so cute!!! AND so do you!

Allison said...

You look so good! I love the mustache on your page!

Brooklyn and Dave said...

YOU CAVEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Miranda said...

Should I feel bad that your 21 weeks with twins looks amazingly like my 12 weeks with a singleton? You look fantastic!

Ashley said...

You look too cute to be preggo! Not fair!!! I'm glad everything is going good!

Unknown said...

you look so great! i love that they like to kick each other already! haha. they have your spunk. those girls just wish they were 1/2 as pretty as you and looking as hot as you are at 21 weeks with twins. You look good!!!! Oh and so fun about Seattle! I've never been and really want to go. Maybe this will be the time.

Brooklyn and Dave said...

so.....since your bed ridden, you should blog more?! just sayin....!