Wednesday, August 11, 2010

laura udall and rachel ridd

yes i am talking to you two.
if you don't know who they are, these are two girls that i LOVE from high school and jr. high.
they think they are really cool because they are moving to sao paulo brazil.
yes, maybe you guys will experience an incredible culture
maybe you will eat fine brazilian cuisine
maybe you will lay on the their beautiful beaches
but don't think you're cool because of this:
because...

BOOM

WE GOT OUR OWN!  right here in beautiful arkansas.
this is called Christ of the Ozarks.  i want you to take a look at this beautiful craftsmanship.
and here is todd.  we love todd.
he didn't know how he should pose for the picture so he chose this.  i like it todd.
in the next picture, please notice that no one is touching
it was hotter than hell.
so my point is, laura and rach, you don't have to go far to be in a culturally rich and exotic area.  just come to arkansas.  love you guys.

oh yeah, by the way.  we even have the golden gate bridge.  click here to see that majesty of it all.

who's jealous now?

2 comments:

Erika Sullivan said...

Al, this is too funny. I didn't know this was here in Arkansas! And I love that on your blog you said that you and TJ love Craig David. I always laugh when I hear his name because I remember AJ telling me that Adam liked him back in the day...hilarious. Anyway, have a good and safe move back to SLC. Love ya.

Laura-Lu said...

lol. That's awesome, Alex. I'll show this to my husband and maybe head up to Arkansas instead! So funny. Thanks for the shout out.